Thursday 20 February 2014

Design Team winners

Hello to you all.
Firstly I must apologise to those of you that have applied for a Design Team position as it has taken me awhile to make this announcement. I have been away for the past week on a  trip organised at the last minute. Thank you very much to everyone that has applied, we love that you wish to join us. It's just a pity we can't have you all.
So with out further ado the following ladies, (in no particular order)
that have been selected are,
 
 
 
Congratulations ladies!
Could please email me, Tracy, for details for your new
Design Team positions.

8 comments:

  1. whoo hoo ive been picked ... email sent :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot of selecting me,mail sent:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and welcome ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled! Thanks so much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BIG THANKS for choosing me to be a part of your DT Team!! ; )
    I am soo excited to get started..
    Hugs Britt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely delighted to have been chosen as a DT member.
    Thank you Tracy & team.
    Congratulations to all the other new DT ladies.
    Crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and a warm welcome ladies!
    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for picking me, I'm thrilled, what a lovely surprise! Congrats to all the other new ladies that have been chosen too!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete